a simple webinterface for the world’s best linux logging program!
During the last few weeks I wrote a simple php-based web-interface for the mysql-database-structure for the great CQRLOG.
My YL, a good friend and me are using it, to log into our cqrlog-database. It just has some basic features as we don’t have any linux-computers at our clubstation and want to have the possibility to log in our private logs. It is enough to do some general-purpose logging with DXCC-Statistics.
At the moment I implemented the following features:
- adding/listing QSOs with basic fields
- including DXCC resolution based on cqrlogs tables (hamqth.com json interface)
- including QSL-manager information from cqrlog-database
- including IOTA resolution based on cqrlog-database
- DX-Cluster with band filter capability (based on hamqth.com csv interface)
- public listing of this Log with no possibility to add QSOs (for public homepage/qrz.com frame eg)
- QSO-Search with some possible filters
- adif export for full log and based on search-filters
- DXCC-Stats (worked/confirmed with distinction between paper/lotw/eqsl)
- editing of qso details in normal log view and in search view including
- normal qso data as in logging
- qsl sent/received
- waz/itu zones
- since I am using the bootstrap framework, design now adjusts to screen size down to tablets and even smartphones
It can not (and its not intended to do so ever) replace cqrlog as it can not
modify QSOsnow implemented set QSL statsnow implemented
- up/download to eqsl/lotw/clublog/hamqth…
Whats needed, how does it work?
- you don’t log into a mysqldb on localhost, but on a public reachable mysql server
- a central, public reachable www server (connected to the mysql server)
- at the moment, security relies on htaccess restrictions on the non public parts
Feel free to use it and to make it better, its open source :) If you like it (or don’t like it), please write me an email!
73 Bernhard „Bernd“ DL8BH
If you want to support me converting coffee into programcode, consider a small donation:
And here are some screenshots: